1. This raffle promo is open to customer ages 18 years old and above from November 5, 2019 – Feb 3, 2020 (90 days).
a. Eastwood City (including Eastwood Mall, City Walk 1 and 2, Cyber & Fashion Mall, Techno Plaza, 1800 Building, 1880 Building, Richmonde Hotel, Periphery Residential Buildings)
b. Lucky Chinatown (including Lucky Chinatown Building A and B)
c. McKinley Hill (including One World Square, Two World Square, Three World Square, 8/10 Upper McKinley, 18/20 Upper McKinley, Intellectual Property Center, Commerce Industry Plaza, One Campus Place, Science Hub, Tuscany, McKinley West, Venice Grand Canal)
d. Forbes Town (including Bellagio 1, Bellagio 2, Bellagio 3, Forbeswood Heights, Forbeswood Parklane, Eight Forbes Town)
e. Newport City (including Newport Mall, Newport Circle, 150 Newport Blvd., Marriott Hotel, Remington Hotel, Maxims Hotel, Belmont Hotel, Star Cruises, The Grand Wing)
f. Uptown Bonifacio (including Uptown Mall and Uptown Parade, Periphery Residential Buildings)
g. Southwoods Mall
2 .The customers may earn one (1) raffle entry for every single or accumulated receipt/s worth P2, 500. Maximum of 10 receipts per day per person only.
3. Only Original Official receipts, invoices and/or terminal receipts within the promo period will be accepted.
4. The customers may present their receipts and register with their complete name, email address, home address, contact number, date of birth and gender at the redemption booths.
5. Redemption booths are located at the following areas:
a. Eastwood Mall – Ground floor, Concierge Area across the Face Shop
b. Eastwood City Walk – Ground floor, Fuente Circle Citywalk in front of Rue Bourbon
c. Eastwood Techno Plaza– Second Floor, Robinsons Supermarket Area
d. Lucky Chinatown –Ground floor, Fronting Beyond the Box
e. McKinley Hill – Ground Floor, Venice Grand Canal Mall Food Hall
f. Forbes Town – Ground Floor, Burgos Park across Robinsons Selections
g. Newport City – Second Floor, The Plaza near Membership Counter
h. Uptown Mall – Upper Ground Floor near Concierge
i. Southwoods Mall – Ground Floor, near Robinsons Supermarket
*Receipts must be redeemed where the purchase was made.
6. The Receipts for purchase of gift certificates, payment of mobile phone bills, telephone bills, electric and other utility bills, credit card bills, membership fee, account settlements, installment payment, casino purchase, and purchases from temporary exhibitors and the like are excluded in this promo.
7. Once registered, the promodisers will encode and take pictures of all the qualified purchase receipts in the system. The customer will receive their raffle tickets with their details printed already. The customer will sign the printed summary of raffle ticket then drop the raffle tickets at the designated drop box.
8. The deadline for the submission of entries is at mall closing hours on February 3, 2020. Late entries will not be accepted.
9. Raffle Prizes at stake:
a. 1 winner of Subaru Forester 2.01 i-P CVT (Crystal White)
b. 1 winner of Subaru BRZ 2.0 (Blue)
c. 12 Winners of UM Hypersport 200 Big Bikes
d.1. Two (2) winners of UM Hypersport 200 Big Bikes at the following Malls:
– Eastwood City
– Lucky Chinatown
– Uptown Mall
– Mckinley Hill
– Newport City
d.2. One (1) winner of UM Hypersport 200 Big Bikes at the following mall
– Southwoods Mall
– Forbes Town
e. Consolation Prizes at stake:
e.1. 50 WINNERS OF P10,000 worth of Gift Certificates
– MAMMA MIA (5 WINNERS)
– PIZZA EXPRESS (2 WINNERS)
– SANDAIME (1 WINNER)
– SEAFOOD CITY (17 WINNERS)
– BIG AND SMALL (3 WINNERS)
– WORLD BALANCE (8 WINNERS)
– HMR EXPRESS ( 9 WINNERS)
– WADE (1 WINNER)
– MALONGO (3 WINNERS)
– JCAT BEAUTY (1 WINNER)
10. Prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash.
11. The raffle draw will be at 5:00pm on Feb 17, 2020 (Monday) at the Megaworld Lifestyle Malls Office, 31st Floor, Alliance Global Tower, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig, in the presence of a DTI representative.
12. Customers who have been proven to submit tampered and illegally obtained receipts within the promo period shall be invalidated to redeem any of the raffle prizes for the whole promo duration.
13. The winners may win only once. If drawn more than once, he/she gets the prize with higher value.
14. Winners shall shoulder the 20% tax for prizes exceeding P10, 000.00. Other expenses that will be incurred in relation to the prize will be shouldered by the winner.
15. The winners will be notified through a registered mail. They shall present 2 valid Government issued IDs (driver’s license, SSS, Postal ID, passport, TIN Card, etc.), registered mail and the winning raffle stub at the Megaworld Lifestyle Malls Office, 31st Floor, Alliance Global Tower, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig. Should a representative claim the prize, he/she should present the following: Notarized Authorization Letter, Registered Mail, Two (2) Valid IDs of the winners, Two (2) valid IDs of authorized representative and winning raffle stub.
16. The winners shall have 60 days to claim the prize upon receipt of notification. Prizes not claimed within 60 days from the receipt of notification shall be forfeited in favor of Megaworld Corporation, with prior approval of the DTI.
17. Winners shall allow Megaworld Lifestyle Malls to feature them in any and all publicity materials connected to the promo. Announcement of winners will be posted in the Official Facebook Fan Page of Newport, Venice Grand Canal, Uptown Mall, Lucky Chinatown, Eastwood City, Southwoods Mall and Forbes Town.
18. Winners of Grand prize and Consolation prizes will receive a Winner’s Certificate from Megaworld Lifestyle Malls on the day of awarding.
19. Employees of Megaworld Corporation, Megaworld Commercial Division and affiliates, partner establishments, agencies including relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not allowed to participate in this promo.
20. In case of any dispute, the decision of Megaworld Lifestyle Malls, through its Marketing Division, with the concurrence of DTI shall be deemed final and irrevocable.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. Series of 2019