July 22, 2021
Follow these easy steps to start processing your National ID at Eastwood City.
1) National ID Registration is open at Eastwood Citywalk 3rd Level, from Monday to Saturday, 8AM to 5PM only.
First-come, first-served basis. Limited slots per day only.
2) Bring any of the valid supporting documents:
PRIMARY SUPPORTING DOCUMENT
- DFA-issued Philippine Passport or ePassport
- GSIS or SSS-issued Unified Multi-purpose Identification Card (UMID)
- Land Transportation Office (LTO)-issued Student’s License Permit or Non-Professional/Professional Driver’s License
- PSA-issued Certificate of Live Birth AND one (1) government-issued identification document which bears full name, front-facing photograph, and signature or thumb mark
(If there are discrepancies between the PSA-issued Certificate of Live Birth and the government-issued ID presented, the PSA-issued Certificate of Live Birth would be considered as a secondary supporting document)
SECONDARY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- If the registrant does not have any of the primary supporting documents, he/she may bring the following secondary documents:
- PSA-issued Certificate of Live Birth/NSO-issued Certificate of Live Birth with Birth Reference Number (BreN)
- LCRO-issued Certificate of Live Birth
- PSA-issued Report of Birth
- PSA-issued Certificate of Foundling
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) Identification Card
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- SSS ID
- Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) ID
- License to Own or Possess Firearms (LTOPF) ID
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance/ID
- Solo Parent’s ID
- PWD ID
- Voter’s ID
- Postal ID
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) ID
- Philhealth ID
- Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA)-issued Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV)
- National ID from other countries
- Residence ID from other countries
The following identification documents shall be accepted as secondary supporting documents provided that they have a front-facing photograph, signature/thumbmark, full name, permanent address, and date of birth.
- Employee ID
- School ID
- Barangay Clearance/Certificate
- Barangay ID
- City/Municipal ID
You can also visit this link for the list of requirements.
3) Bring your own black-inked pen.
4) Wear proper clothing and avoid wearing shorts, sleeveless, etc. Step 2 registration includes the capture of your biometric information such as fingerprint, iris scan, and front-facing image.
5) Remember to wear your face mask and face shield, and observe social distancing in the registration area.